Soladis is looking for an experienced data scientist in Basel (CH). Start date : between September and December 2020. It is a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be analysing large amounts sensor data collected from smartphones and other wearables in clinical trials to discover digital biomarkers required to assess drug efficacy. He will:
– Participate to the design of digital biomarkers
– Develop apps and data processing pipelines
– Deploy digital biomarkers to clinical studies
– Analyse and interpret sensor data
The tasks you will be performing algorithm development to extract new information from large amounts of sensor data and conduct data analyses of large amounts of sensor data.
– Master or PhD. in statistics, natural science or informatics
– 4+ years experience with analyzing big data sets, data visualization
– An experience in signal processing is a plus
– Experience with analysing continuous sensor data streams; experience speech, biomechanical
– Very good statistical knowledge in an applied, clinical trial context (a focus on neurological diseases is a plus)
– Profound knowledge in Python, R
– Excellent analytical and communication skills
– Fluent in English
If you are interested, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org