In the interests of transparency regarding the use of data collected and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation), the purpose of this document is to present the means used by SOLADIS Group, as Data Controller, to collect and process all personal data in its possession. SOLADIS wants to ensure that you understand what personal information is collected about you, how your personal information is used and how it is kept secure.
Processing: any operation or set of operations (from collection to use) performed on data, whether or not by automated means.
Purpose: the objective pursued by the data controller making the processing of personal data carried out lawful.
Controller: the person at the origin of the processing of personal data defining the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Personal data: any data relating to a natural or legal person.
DPO : Data Protection Officer
GDPR : General Data Protection Regulation
- What personal data do we collect ?
In general, the personal data we collect to provide our services is in the following order:
- Identification data related to your requests (via the contact form): for example, surname, first name, telephone number, email address, or other details.
- Commercial information: for example, if you have subscribed to our Newsletter.
- Realization of commercial prospecting and marketing actions: for example, for the realization of commercial operations (sending of advertising messages, promotion, or others).
- Data collected from tags and keywords on the public pages of the Facebook social network: SOLADIS collects data (comments, tags, opinions, share, emoticons, issuer’s nickname) using the APIs delivered by Facebook, without using other third parties.
- Hosting: SOLADIS has contracted OVH to integrate and host the data in a database. The database is hosted on a dedicated server on an OVH virtual private server.
- How do we use your personal information?
We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer support: We will use your data to respond as a user to your questions in the contact form of this website
- Marketing: We will process your personal data to manage your subscription to the Newsletter, in particular to send you personalized information about our services or solutions.
- Data collected from tags and keywords on the public pages of the Facebook social network: SOLADIS data processing is done using market or open source tools (R, Python, SAS, etc.) to meet the purposes of customer requests ( understanding of appetites) and only the SOLADIS teams in charge of processing have access to the project data.
- On what basis do we use your personal data??
Depending on the situation, we only process your personal data when it is necessary to meet the intended purposes. Specifically, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Customer support: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or queries that you have raised through the various existing contact channels. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to assist you adequately and to answer the questions raised.
- Marketing: The legal basis for processing the reuse of your personal data for the Newsletter and prospecting operations (by electronic means) is your consent. Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and free of charge. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in the event that the prospecting is carried out by post or for professionals or for similar goods and services, subject to being able to oppose it at any time.
- Data collected from tags and keywords on the public pages of the Facebook social network: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in meeting the purposes of customer requests.
- How long will we keep your personal information?
We aim to always keep personal data secure, and only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is processed.
The retention period of your personal data will depend on the purposes for which we process this data, as explained below:
- Customer support: We will process your data for the time necessary to respond to your request
- Marketing: We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your newsletter subscription. For prospecting operations, we will process your data until the withdrawal of consent or 3 years from the last contact.
- Data collected from tags and keywords on the public pages of the Facebook social network: We will process your data for the time necessary to meet the purposes of customer requests.
- Data sharing?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal data to third parties.
Subject to what is indicated in this personal data protection policy, we may communicate personal data (pseudonymized) with persons employed by the SOLADIS Group and only to the extent necessary for the performance tasks assigned to them.
- How do we protect your information?
SOLADIS treats your personal data confidentially and uses at least the same level of care in safeguarding your personal data that it uses with its own confidential information of a similar nature.
Your personal data is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- What are yours rights and how can you exercise them ?
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Access. You have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, where this is the case, information about the data processing and a copy of the data processed.
- Correction. You have the right to demand the rectification of inaccurate data concerning you.
You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in the situations provided for by the applicable data protection legislation (“right to be forgotten”).
- Restriction of processing. You have the right to restrict data processing in certain specified circumstances.
- Data Portability. You have the right to request the receipt or transfer to another organization, in machine-readable form, of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent. When you have given your explicit consent for the processing of your data (newsletter and new e-learning functionalities), you can withdraw it at any time without justification.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please let us know by contacting our DPO at email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or with the data protection authority of the place of the alleged infringement.
- You have a question ?
You can contact the SOLADIS Group DPO (Data Protection Officer) at any time for information using the following contact details:
DPO SOLADIS Group
8 rue Bellecombe
69006 Lyon, France
Data protection authorities
CNIL – Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Tel : +33(0)18.104.22.168.70
Website : CNIL.fr
Soladis - France (HQ)
6-8 rue Bellecombe
69006 LYON - FRANCE
Soladis GmbH - Switzerland
Lange Gasse 15
Soladis Inc. - USA
185 Alewife Brook Pkwy, Unit 210
Cambridge, MA 02138-1100
545 King Street West, Suite 309,
TORONTO, ON M5V 1M1