Since SOLADIS is using cookies on its website, clear and mandatory information must be mentioned in this cookies notice, as set out below.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
I. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files, normally consisting of letters and numbers, that SOLADIS places when you visits its website. A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. These cookies, placed on your device (computer, telephone, tablet), can be used to identify or to collect information about you.
II. What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner:
- First-party cookies: They are created, send to your computer and stored by the website you are visiting directly. They allow SOLADIS to collect customer analytics data, remember language settings, and carry out other useful functions that help provide a good user experience.
- Third-party cookies: They are created and placed by third parties other than the website you are visiting directly. They are not managed by SOLADIS but by the third party that processes data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies can also be classified depending on the purpose of their placement. Main categories are:
- Strictly necessary cookies (technical): The cookies that allow you to browse a website, platform or app, and use the various options or services on it (e.g., control traffic, identify data or session, access restricted access sections or content, etc.).
- Functional cookies: Functional cookies help SOLADIS to make the website usable by providing you some basic features and remember your preferences and choices of using SOLADIS’s website (e.g., language, the region from where the service is accessed, etc.). Not accepting cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Statistics cookies: Statistics cookies allow SOLADIS to provide a better understanding of how you interact with the website.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies enable SOLADIS to monitor you to the websites. The aim is to display advertisements that are meaningful and attractive to you and therefore more useful to third party publishers and advertisers, as well as to make promotional and specific information available to you on the website.
Cookies may also be separate in two categories in relation to the period for which they are stored:
- Session cookies. Session cookies allow SOLADIS to recognize and link your actions during a browsing session. When you go to the login page, these temporary cookies will be created to determine whether or not your browser accepts cookies.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are placed on your device between sessions. They can be used to remember your preferences or actions on SOLADIS’s website.
Cookies in no way give SOLADIS access to your computer or any information other than the data you choose to share with SOLADIS.
Concretely, these cookies help to improve the functioning of the website of SOLADIS and can be used for several purposes:
IV – How to manage cookies?
You are able to accept or decline cookies when you enter SOLADIS’s website and see the cookies notice. Alternatively, you can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. However, in some cases, some functions of the website may not work.
The refusal to install cookies may make impossible the access of some services. The user can however configure his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
- With Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in form of cog in top on the right) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- With Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button and then go to the Options tab. Click the Privacy tab. Set the retention rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- With Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- With Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click Preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
V – Who placed cookies?
The information stored on cookies is only used by SOLADIS, except those identified in section II as “Third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide SOLADIS services aimed at improving SOLADIS’s services and your experience when browsing on the website.
SOLADIS works with the following third-parties:
- Google Analytics
Please note that SOLADIS do not have any control over how the information in these cookies is used nor do SOLADIS have access to it. Please refer to the cookies policies of the relevant provider for more information.
If there are any questions regarding this Cookies notice, you may contact SOLADIS using the information below.
Soladis – France (HQ)
6-8 rue Bellecombe
69006 LYON – FRANCE
Last Edited on 2021-06-29